We re-opened on Monday 15th June! From Monday 22nd June we will be open:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:30am to 3pm
- Between Midday and 1:00pm on each of these days there will be pre-bookable 15 minute browsing appointments – please email or phone to arrange.
During our opening hours, for your safety:
- Only two customers at a time will be allowed in the shop (two adults or one adult with a child)
- Please only touch books that you are considering buying
- Please observe social distancing advice
- Please use hand gel when you arrive and leave
Shopping is at your own risk.
We can still order books for you through one of our suppliers. We are happy to deliver these locally or arrange a time for these to be collected from the shop. If you prefer, we can arrange for a book to be delivered directly from our supplier to your home address, however this service is limited to one book per order. We are happy to send books by post anywhere in the UK (at no additional charge) and can gift-wrap and add a message. If you would like us to order you a book, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also email us if you would like a recommendation for your next book, a “mystery book” or to purchase our “Year of Books” for yourself or a friend.
You can keep in touch with what is happening, what we are currently reading, and some recommendations, by signing up to our newsletter via this website: follow the link across to the right.
With our best wishes to you and yours.